Monday, October 31, 2011

Lab C Cricket











Reflection
I enjoyed teaching this lesson to the class I feel that teaching an international game broadened my horizons and opened my eyes to different cultures and activities. I was also surprised on how quickly I ran out of time. Going into the lesson I was a little nervous about teaching for 10 minutes but after going through it I realize how little time that is and how fast it goes by. Also I want to see myself get more involved with the class and give more feedback to the students and just overall be more enthusiastic. Overall I and happy with my progress in teaching and learning how to control a class and manage the students, space and time. There are still things that I need to keep working on and improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment