1) The statement teaching is a goal-oriented activity means that there is curriculum that needs to be met by the physical education teacher set by the National Association for Sport and Physical Education.
5) Movement task-student response is so important to Physical Education because this is where the majority of the learning in a Physical Education class is going to take place. After the class performs a task and the teacher observes it the teacher will then give feed back to the class on what needs to change and get better.
7) Teaching functions are things that all teachers need to be able to do, the functions are just guidelines on how to promote and organize and good learning environment for the students.
1. Assessing student performance: a teacher can administer a test to observe the students performance, or the teacher can just observe during class while the task is being preformed.
2. Evaluating: the teacher can either give a written grade on a report card or just give a verbal grade after the skill was assessed